Thursday, January 21, 2010

Miessence in BC Canada

I am an independent rep for Miessence, located in Terrace BC. There are only a handful of Miessence reps in the Northwest, and as one, I am looking forward to educating this area of BC about these beautiful, natural, organic products.

I decided to join Miessence because of the obvious unavailability of natural personal care products within Terrace, and all of Northern BC for that matter. I know how hard it can be to find great quality. I mean true quality. Not just a fancy package with a high price. What I am talking about is quality ingredients. Unadulturated, pure, organic ingredients, that I am not worried about putting on myself or my children. Miessence gives me exactly that. Quality, organic products at a fair price that I use on my entire family.

I have replaced all of my personal care products with Miessence pro ductsbecause I am sure that it is 100% safe and free of toxins. I use the shampoo and body wash on my 2, 4 and 6 year old, my husband, and myself. It is that mild, and smells wonderful. Im not left wondering if there are dangerous chemicals sitting on there skin after they are washed, dried and dressed. They also use the mint toothpaste that is flouride free, so I dont worry if someone swallows any. They dont mind that it doesnt taste like bubble gum :) My husband and I use the shaving lotion, deoderant, moisturizers, cleansers, hand soap, and just about everything else. Everyone also gets a glass of juice every morning with Inliven, a certified organic probiotic superfood powder. We rarely get sick, and I think it has alot to do with not just what we put into our body, but what we put ON our body.

Our skin absorbs anything we put on it. If we suffocate it with silicones, and lather it in Sodium Laurel Sulfate, and spray it with methylparabens we are likely to experience excema, headaches, psoriasis, coughing, wheezing, and any number of allergic responses. Its not because we have sensitive skin, its because we are putting toxic substances on our skin, and our skin is screaming STOP!

On the flip side, if we nurture our skin with organic ingredients like Aloe Vera, chamomile, calendula, and marshmallow, our skin will become soft, smooth and radiant. Our hair will shine. Our body will detoxify and purify and rid itself of all the garbage its had to deal with in the past. It wont be long before you notice a change and wonder how you ever used the "other" stuff.

Whether you live in Norhern BC, Eastern Canada, the US, or anywhere in the world, you can browse my online store here. You will find facts about toxic chemicals, information on how Miessence is different, browse or buy products, or even ask me a question. Id love to hear from you! Shipping is very fast and free for orders over $100. Under $100 is still very affordable at less that $10.

Let Miessence show you what true quality is. Your body will thank you for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment