Thursday, August 6, 2009

A shaving gel tesimonial...

Alrite so this is no word of a lie when I say I may possibly have the harriest faced man alive...and if he misses a couple days of shaving he gets such a painful red bumpy rash its unbearable to shave. He is also a very cheap...errr ummm...skeptical man. So when I asked him to try the Miessence shaving gel he skoffed, but humored me nonetheless.
So as he began the painful torturous job if shaving the irratated bumpy skin, he looked over at me and said "wow! This stuff actually works great!"
Now that probably doesnt sound like a very convincing testemonial to most people...unless you know my husband ;)




Now I have also used this and cant say enough about it! It works. It works so well, that I am throwing out any other shaving product in the house just as soon as I get a full size bottle for us (I only have the travel size for customers to sample) It gives an amazing slick layer between your skin and the razor. It hydrates and protects and smells good too. And best of all its totally safe and natural! Its definitley worth trying. You wont be disappointed. I promise :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey please order me one as well.
    just ran out and sounds too good to be true. hehe
    let me know how much it comes to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i would also like to order some shampoo & conditioner, do you have a list or samples i could come by and give a smell at? hehe ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come to my open house tonite and you can sample and smell away :) Or have a party and I will come to you :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to try some of these samples!!

    ReplyDelete