Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Introducing...



your newest Organic Natural Enterprise independent representative!





Hello, my name is Jaclyn, and I am so excited to begin this new business with One group and there phenomenal line of organic, natural, products for the whole family!

There are cosmetics, skin care, luxurious body creams, toothpaste, certified organic probiotics (In-Liven), sun screen, and household cleaners, just to name a few. There is also a complete line of certified organic baby products. All 100% natural, chemical free, and only ACTIVE ingredients are used. There are absolutely no GMOs or synthetic ingredients used in anything. Period.

If you happen to live in the area (Terrace, BC) I would be more than happy to show you and your friends some catalogues and treat you to an evening of organic pampering. Its a fun and informative night for everyone!


If you dont live nearby, dont worry! You can view all of the products and tons of information about chemical use, and the benifits of going organic, on my online store here:


http://www.beautyinnature.mionegroup.com/


If you are looking for a rewarding home business opportunity, and you like the products you see, you can visit my opportunties site here:


http://www.beautyinnature.mienterprize.com/



I hope to see and hear from everyone who visits this page. Please leave a comment. Even if its just to say hello. I would love to know Im not the only one who is reading this! ;)

Check back frequently for product info, facts, opportunities, product spotlights and more. See you then!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! You are not the only one reading this! I am excited about your new venture Jaclyn. I can't wait to have my party! I will put a link for your blog on my blog tonight!

    ReplyDelete